Subject: Re: uVAX II Q-bus hardware
To: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Stig Venaas <venaas@nvg.unit.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/20/1996 21:58:08
> > > I'm especially interested in SCSI disk-controller devices for the
> > > uVAX II, since my VAX (presumably) only has ESDI harddrives and I
> > > would like to expand it with some SCSI devices.
> >
> > Which Q-BUS SCSI cards are supported?  Is the KZQSA supported?  If not
> > any work being done to support it?  Any help need?
> >
> If KZQSA is made in the same manner as KFQSA (a MSCP-emulating
> DSSI controller) then it should work. I haven't tried either
> of them.

Does all MSCP (also TMSCP?) controllers work then? Or at least should work (:
We've got an Emulex SCSI controller (UC-08) that is MSCP and TMSCP compatible.

BTW Does anyone know if the UC-08 should work with KA650? I've tried it
once with no luck, but there might have been some conflict with the other
hardware. Perhaps it depends on the rev. of the KA650 board?

Stig