Subject: FAQ update
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/20/1996 08:03:30
Hi folks!

I've just finished updating the FAQ to reflect the changes in the new
V1.1 snapshot. I've also included a completely new section on hardware
(both VAX and other HW).

The installation section (section 3) is based on my own experiences with
my uVAX II (using both local disks and NFS mounted disks) installing the
1.1 snapshot from scratch. Some things related to other hardware (CPU,
disk whatever) might be missing or plain wrong. As usual I'll need your
help in proofreading the FAQ, please let me know if you find something
wrong, misleading or missing.

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the FAQ, I couldn't
have made it without your help! Big thanks to Ragge for all of his
efforts in making the VAX port of NetBSD possible!

As always you will find the FAQ at:

http://www.bitcon.no/~gunnar/vaxbsd/FAQ.html

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | Jaguar Enthusiast/Ford owner