Subject: Re: New snapshot.
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/15/1996 02:02:41
On Thu, 14 Mar 1996, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> I've just fixed a new snapshot of NetBSD/vax and uploaded it
> to ftp.netbsd.org.

Thanks Ragge!

I have some catching up to do with the FAQ, I'll try to find the time to
do a clean install of V1.1 this weekend and update the FAQ accordingly.
I'm also planning to include a lot of HW info that has been posted to
this list lately. So many projects, so little time... ;-)

BTW, I just checked. My mirror is almost completely updated to V1.1
already. Give it a few more hours and you can find the latest snapshot at:

ftp://ftp.bitcon.no/pub/NetBSD/arch/vax

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | Jaguar Enthusiast/Ford owner