Subject: Re: New snapshot.
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@rocinante.digex.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/1996 21:44:09
On March 15, you wrote:
> Thanks Ragge!

  Yes, thanks!!  I just finished ftp'ing it myself.

> I have some catching up to do with the FAQ, I'll try to find the time to
> do a clean install of V1.1 this weekend and update the FAQ accordingly.
> I'm also planning to include a lot of HW info that has been posted to
> this list lately. So many projects, so little time... ;-)

  And on that note...I've done something that I think is cool.  I've
taken Ron Copley's DEC module list, added some info, and put it all
into an mSQL database server with an http front-end.  It can be found
at http://www.neurotica.com/dec-info.

  Currently, my searching is case-sensitive.  I'll be fixing that
shortly.  If you execute a search leaving both the module id and
option names blank, it'll pull up a table of everything in the
database.

  I'm working on putting up searchable archives of various other DEC
and Sun hardware info.  If anyone has any suggestions or comments,
please don't hesitate to send them to me.

  Gunnar, if you think it's appropriate, I'd be tickled pink to see a
reference to this in the FAQ. :-)

                             -Dave McGuire
                              mcguire@digex.net
                              mcguire@neurotica.com