Subject: Need 11/750 CPU set
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Willing <jimw@agora.rdrop.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/08/1996 21:13:00
I've just acquired an 11/750 system which is pretty much complete EXCEPT that
the entire CPU card set is missing...  (may explain why they had not been
able to get it running for the last year or so)

So...  if anyone has a spare set lying about, or has (or is about to)
de-commission a '750 system, I'd like to talk to you about obtaining the parts!

Heck...  I'll even pick up a whole CPU if its within any reasonable driving
distance from Beaverton, Oregon.  (near Portand)

Even random bits and pieces would be good for a start...  Need to come up
with a set of console tapes too...

Thanks in advance!
-jim
jimw@agora.rdrop.com

Collector, tinkerer, BBS hack, etc., etc., etc...