Subject: Any NetBSD Vaxen on the Net?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Smith <rmsmith@csc.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/24/1996 13:58:41
I would like to see how folks have set up their directories
with NetBSD.
In case some folks who read this list did not know, I have had some
minor Bob (me) induced flubs in setting up NetBSD.  Gunnar has
set up a fantastic FAQ/installation guide but I still drift off of
the guide.  I am pretty darn close to having 4 vaxen setup up and
running, so I would like to know how folks have set up their /, /usr,
etc directories in their installations.

Is it worthwhile setting up logical links from /bin to /usr/bin and
having all the bin files in one spot? ditto with sbin?

Thanks for any responses!
bob
still bsding a vexing vax or four!