Subject: Re: I didn't get very far (TK50 boot) solved + more Q's
To: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se, gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Johnny Billquist konsult <qmwjyb@emw.ericsson.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/19/1996 12:23:26
> I'm unable to check that at the moment, seems that vaxine (my uVAXII) has
> crashed again. (the "panic: unwire: page not in pmap" problem). BTW, this
> doesn't just happen every now and then, it happens at least once every 24
> hours. A bit irritating...

Hmmm. This might not be connected. but I had problems once upon a time
with my 11/750. It crashed every 24 hours. It turned out that the
daily script in crontab was the culprit. More exactly, the fsck in there.
You might want to try some experiments with this and see if that could
be the problem...

If the crash occur more irregular, this is probably not the answer...

	Johnny