Subject: Re: FAQ? Can I help?
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@rocinante.digex.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/18/1996 08:53:09
On February 18, you wrote:
> > If the project is not in the works (or stalled) I would like to volunteer
> > as FAQ maintainer and maybe write the section on first-time installing
> > myself. I've just been through it so it is fresh in my mind.
> >
> Perfect, you are elected! :-)
> There may be other people out there that have written documents
> for this; it would be real good if you could coordinate them too.

Gunnar,
  If it will help your efforts, I will supply space on a fairly
well-connected web server for this faq.  I also, time permitting,
would like to supply some DEC hardware information for your faq,
perhaps as a separate section, to help those unfamiliar with DEC
hardware.  Please let me know if you're interested in this.

  Oh, Ragge...by the way...I still don't know why your raboot won't
work for me, but I did finally get one of my own to build (from
-current) and it's 7536 bytes long-- not 8192.  It seems to work.  I
dunno specifically what's happening here but I thought I should let
you know.

               -Dave McGuire
                mcguire@rocinante.digex.net