Subject: Re: FAQ? Can I help?
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/18/1996 14:14:40
On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> [I wrote:]
> > I read somewhere that there is a NetBSD/VAX FAQ in the works. Anyone
> > know the status of this? Anything I can do to help? (besides asking a
> > lot of frequently asked questions on this list?) ;-)
> >
> > If the project is not in the works (or stalled) I would like to volunteer
> > as FAQ maintainer and maybe write the section on first-time installing
> > myself. I've just been through it so it is fresh in my mind.
> >
> Perfect, you are elected! :-)
> There may be other people out there that have written documents
> for this; it would be real good if you could coordinate them too.
>
> -- Ragge

OK, the project is hereby declared started! ;-)

Anyone who has ever written something "useful" that should be included in
the FAQ, please get in touch with me at gunnar@bitcon.no, the sooner the
better!

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Unix person,   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX
Systems Consultant | One of "them". | Bergen, Norway.       | uVAX II 9MB