Subject: FAQ? Can I help?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/16/1996 17:10:57
I read somewhere that there is a NetBSD/VAX FAQ in the works. Anyone
know the status of this? Anything I can do to help? (besides asking a
lot of frequently asked questions on this list?) ;-)

If the project is not in the works (or stalled) I would like to volunteer
as FAQ maintainer and maybe write the section on first-time installing
myself. I've just been through it so it is fresh in my mind.

I don't know if I've mentioned it on this list before, but I run a mirror
of the NetBSD VAX binaries, i386 binaries and -Current on ftp.bitcon.no,
(193.69.224.22) anonymous login. URLs:

ftp://ftp.bitcon.no/pub/NetBSD
http://www.bitcon.no/div/ftpark.htm

The server is situated in Bergen, Norway and is open to everyone/anytime.

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Unix person,   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX
Systems Consultant | One of "them". | Bergen, Norway.       | uVAX II 9MB