Subject: I didn't get very far (TK50 boot)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/15/1996 00:23:04
Celebration! After lurking on this list for a long time, I finally got
myself a uVAXII for running NetBSD. So tonight I made a big pot of coffee
and set out on the big adventure. I didn't get very far, though...

I've tried using Robert Byer's instructions for generating a TK50 boot
tape on a VMS system: (I've edited out the comments here)