Subject: Re: Help (VAXstation2000)
To: Paul Apprich <psapp@terra.cnct.com>
From: David <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/09/1996 09:53:45
	(Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidingss)
	NetBSD/vax currently only supports the 750, uVaxII, and uVaxIII
	(uVax3000?). The vaxstations have different supporting hardware (ie
	io, disk interface, etc), though code from NetBSD/pmax (decstation)
	would probably assist in a port greatly...
	I do not know of anyone working on a vaxstation port, though it
	appears there would be a lot of greatful people if someone did!

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
     >=- Microsoft asks you where you want to go. Unix gets you there -=<
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>