Subject: RX33-bootdisk-10A: ok for VS3100?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Apprich <psapp@terra.cnct.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/06/1996 23:21:23
	I have the images rx33-bootdisk-10a, rx33-copy1-10a, and rx33-copy2-10a.
These allegedly work for the uVAX-II. Would these work on the VS3100?.
WHat kind of file allocation structure should be used on the boot floppy.
I have a clone 386 writing a 1.44 MB floppy which will be used to boot
the VS3100. What approach must I use? does anyone have a physical image
of the RX23 boot floppy as a binary file that I may mirror onto a 3.5 in.
floppy? This machine has absolutely NOTHING on it!

HELP!  :(

VS screen:

DEVOFFLINE
84 FAIL