Subject: Advice on how to proceed
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Smith <rmsmith@csc.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/21/1996 15:28:40
I have been as patient as I can be for as long as I am gonna be.
Now my target uVII systems are ready, stable, and in need of NetBSD.

I have read all of the docs.  I think I understand them.

I have a decsystem Ultrix workstation with a TK50.  I have
TK50 uVII target systems.  I have uVII rx50 sytems.  I have some sys
with both RX and TK50.

I think I can put the TK50 files on the decstation, dd them to
the tk50, and then boot the tk50 system on the uVii.  Is this
correct?

All of the systems are running vms now, have ethernet with CMU
TCP up and running.

I keep seeing postings from all you folks running it, now I can
no longer wait!
Thanks!!
bob

(catchy comment under construction))

<<The content of this electronic communications represents the
views of the sender at the time of transmission and does not
represent the views of my employer or clients. //Bob Smith>>
rmsmith@csc.com rmsmith@sed.csc.com RMSmith@dockmaster.ncsc.mil