Subject: Fresh Meat! :-)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Young <young@ecn.purdue.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/21/1995 11:26:15
	Greeting, ladies and gents. I am yet another user who's recently
acquired an old (but functional) Vaxstation 2000. And I don't like VMS.
So I'm, of course, interested in the not-ready-yet port of NetBSD to this
particular platform. Can someone point me at a resource that describes
(1) the status of the port, if it's been started; and (2) what types
of information/data need to be acquired to help bring about progress for
same? I may be getting in *way* too ddep here, as I'm no VAX expert by any
means, but perhaps there's something that needs done that I can still
help with.

    |   Mike Young   KA9HZE              Purdue University ECE Dept.    |
    |   young@ecn.purdue.edu             W. Lafayette, IN  47907-1285   |
    |              http://dynamo.ecn.purdue.edu/~young/                 |