Subject: 11/750 Hardware Configuration Problems
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neal Harvey <nealh@aisb.ed.ac.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/14/1995 15:11:50
I have recently come into possession of an 8mb 11/750 with an expander
cabinet and a bunch of drives. The people I got it from swear it was
working last time it was switched off, but the problem is that in the
interim they lent some of the cards to another site who were having
problems. These cards are also all in (alleged) working order and I have
them too, the problem is that I don't know which slots to put them in...

I have a huge pile of docs, but unfortunately, none of them deal with
this particular issue. The cards I have are listed below, and if anyone
could identify them and their appropriate slot, I would be very
grateful:

L0001
L0002
L0003
L0004
L0007
L0008
L0016

I realise this isn't strictly a VAX-NetBSD problem, but if you could
give me a hand here then I fully expect to encounter a number of those
in the near future...

Thanks,

Neal.