Subject: -current/vax port?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@rocinante.digex.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/03/1995 17:54:25
Folks,
  I'm itching to build -current on my MicroVAX-II.  I know that there
was a modified gcc in use in the vax port at one point, and maybe a
few other things, but as of now (last night's sup) is it ok to
build/install NetBSD-current on a system running the latest binary
snapshot?  What general procedure should I follow when doing this?

  Also, I'm considering picking up a pair of MicroVAX 3500 systems.  I
realize the ka650 support isn't done yet, but when it's done, will the
ra driver talk to a kda50 just like it does the rqdx3?

                       Thanks,
                        -Dave