Subject: hardware question: DECserver 200/MC
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Sturges <jonathan@cc.odu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/02/1995 15:39:53
Sorry to send this here, but I think this list has been confirmed to be
the single highest concentration of DEC gurus on the net, right?  :-)

I've come across some DECserver 200/MC's, being sold cheap.
I think they boot only with MOP, right?  What other
features/problems/limitations do these things have?
Also,  what is the highest port
speed supported, and does it support either SLIP and/or PPP?

If I can use them, they're going for US$25, and they've got 8 ports...
pretty cheap for a term server.

also, is there a place on the net I can find good DEC hardware info?
thanks!!

-Jonathan