Subject: Re: vs2000 stuff
To: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
From: Charles Streible <cls@streible.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/31/1995 15:44:23
Hi, all.  To answer some questions, I currently own a VS2000 and a
MV2000, each using Clearpoint memory expansions, to give me a total of
16Mb.  The SCSI-like connector has been of some debate over the years,
but is not compatible with SCSI, from what I was able to gather.  I have
the pin-outs somewhere, along with a few articles about the console
subsystem, memory, displays, etc. for the 2000.  If I can dig them up,
I'll announce it.

My VS2000 is decked out with the extra memory, RD54, and a TK50.  I have
two smaller RD-type drives on MV2000.  If any other info is desired about
these old machines, please don't desitate to e-mail.

 Charles Streible		||	cls@streible.net