Subject: Re: NETBSD on uVAX 630QB
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bertram Barth <bertram@ifib.uni-karlsruhe.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/18/1995 15:22:43
> - microroot.nfs  will not be of any use unless you already have a VAX
> running BSD somewhere on the network. Stuff like ls, cp and such is all
> missing from the /bin directory in the microroot.nfs image.

Maybe it would be best to remove the actual version of microroot.nfs
from the archives. I think nobody is using it and nobody will miss it.

I'll soon have a replacement using crunched binaries which will
be more useful (and will still fit into one RX33). I'm also trying
to adapt install-procedure of NetBSD/i386 to the vax-port.

Ciao,
	bertram