Subject: Re: X-Server for VAXStation3100 (sg0) Question
To: Jan (Charly) Conrad <charly@Fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/07/1995 08:18:56

Date: Fri, 07 Jul 1995 08:18:56 +0000
From: Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>

> Hi,
>
> does anybody know if there exists some Xserver for a VAXStation3100 for
> Ultrix (3.1 :-)?? (Device sg0) I have got this machine which a 600MB scsi
> disk and I want to use it to supply a cross development environment for
> netbsd... :-)

X11Rx should have both a color Xserver (Xqdsg?) and mono (Xqvsm?) server
that would work.

I don't think NetBSD/vax has a qdss or qvss driver so you might have to
write one.

Matt Thomas                          Internet:   thomas@lkg.dec.com
U*X Networking                       WWW URL:    http://ftp.dec.com/%7Ethomas/
Digital Equipment Corporation        Disclaimer: This message reflects my
Littleton, MA                                    own warped views, etc.