Subject: VS2000 port
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/26/1995 14:49:57
I still have 20 of the little beasties and would like to see NetBSD up on
them, but I have no idea when I might find the time:-) (maybe ??? this summer?)

(note that I do not have any VAXstation 3xxx machines, so I am only talking
 about the VAXstation 2000 shoebox with the 0.9MIPS MicroVAXII CPU chip in it.)

The work is mostly reworking drivers that are already there for other
NetBSD architectures (pmax and whatever has an NS5380 scsi chip in it), plus
one driver from scratch for the disk controller.

So, don't hold your breath, but maybe by late summer to fall...
(If someone else can do it sooner, more power to them:-)

Have fun, rick