Subject: RE: Current status (At last :-)
To: port-vax <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/1995 13:55:00
>What is not supported (but often asked) is:
> * Massbuss disks/tapes.

>Boot blocks supports Massbuss and MSCP disks on both
>uVAX and 11/750.

I don't get it, Massbuss is but isn't supported?

>About kernel: Runs stable. See BUGS_MISSINGS for info.

Cool, where is info on how to load it?  FAQ?

BTW, just currious, I have an old PDP11/44, I remember reading about a
possible PDP/11 port?  Was this just random wishful spewing?

thanks for the help, I'm at least on my way to figuring this all out.

jam

*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *
* AOL:    BigJohnAM@aol.com    * (314) 443-3283                      *