Subject: Anybody have a KA-650 FS?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Thomas <thomas@cps201.cps.cmich.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/1995 13:58:02
Hi,

  Sorry to post a "wanted" here, but I really need a cheap KA-650
for my VAXstation 3200.  It's for educational and testing purposes,
not resale or commercial gain, etc.  The local DEC service place
pronounced mine dead, after I was getting some odd hex-dumped info
upon booting into diag mode.  If anybody else out there is able to
decode that hex info, I would appreciate a second opinion, so feel
free to mail me if you can help out there.

  Thanks in advance for anybody who could help in either instance!

    -- Patrick