Subject: VAX port status
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arjen Schoneveld <arjen@fwi.uva.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/21/1995 16:31:23
L.S.,

Sorry, if this is the xxx-th mail you get about this subject, but I'm
very curious about the status of the NetBSD port to the VAX. I happen to
have a MicroVAX 2000 at my home and very much would like to run a UN*X
flavoured OS on it (VMS is a little heavy for such a small VAX).
If the port is due, can you also tell me if it is possible to obtain a
TK50 tape for it, in order to install it? A Tape Unit is the only
connection I have to the outer world.

Thanks in Advance,

Arjen Schoneveld
--
Arjen Schoneveld		Parallel Scientific Computing & Simulation Group
tel: (+31) 20 525 7539		University of Amsterdam