Subject: re: progress
To: None <port-vax@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@rocinante.digex.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/27/1994 21:30:15
On May 27, you wrote:
> Good luck with it. Once you get the generic VAX architecture stuff close to
> working, I have a MicroVAXII that I could do some testing/debugging on.
> (The only driver required is the uda, which is already there in a reasonable
>  form.)
> Just thought it might help if someone was banging on the uvax part while
> you guys were struggling with the Unibus devices.
> Keep up the good work and good luck with it, rick

  Me too!  No complete systems yet- but that'll be fixed when I get my
new place in the next coupla weeks.  I've got enough parts lying
around to build several MicroVAX II's of various configurations; and
I'm very excited about the NetBSD port.  I'd LOVE to to some initial
testing/app porting/evaluations for you folks.

                            -Dave McGuire
                             Operations
                             Digital Express Group, Incorporated
                             mcguire@digex.net