Subject: Re: a suggestion...
To: None <port-vax@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/10/1994 21:59:51
> adam's suggestion that you commit the stuff on lamp, then work
> with the CVS tree on lamp is excellent.
>
> it is a very good way to get rick macklem and all the other
> independent teams syncronized.

[This listserver don't do as i want :) ]
I'm trying again to comment Adam:

> Since Anders now has a sun-lamp account, perhaps he can commit a
> base-line vax tree containing everything we've got.  (actually, i'm
> hoping thats the plan)
>
> Basically, i'm concerned that multiple people are working off multiple
> local copies of sources from random places..... If we can pile them up
> all in one place, at least then we can all be talking about the same
> piece of source.....

Yes, that's my plan, but the vax dependent things is still too unstructured
to put there; in an week or two we will put it up but right now it changes
from minute to minute and isn't really compatible with anything else
than ourselves...
/Anders