Port-sun3 archive

Re: Fwd: 9.0 stable failing to build for sun2 in X11

>> I'm trying to build NetBSD 9.0 stable (as of about 16 hours ago) for sun2 a$

>> Link error below.  Could this be related to the X11 changes for sun3?

Can't help with that, but....

>> (I'm building sun2 NetBSD because, as far as I know, it's the only 68010 pl$

If you're at that experimental a stage, maybe it would be a right first
step to build without X?  I suspect you've got enough work to do do get
an X-less build working on your hardware that it could be useful to
pursue that while trying to figure out the X situation.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign