Port-sun3 archive

Re: Port help wanted/needed?

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, David Johnson wrote:

I have a 3/50M in my basement managerie, but it would probably take me a
couple of days and probably some coaching to get it set up and ready.

Last time I was working with it, I got to the point of tftp server from a PC
and then found out by reading the list that the current kernel would be too
big so progress stopped at that point.  While a Sun 3/50M is definately in
the antique computer category now, I find it enjoyable to recover old
machines and make them work.  It's my alternative to working on cars and a
lot more compact without the unsightly yard effects.

Where could I download a compacted kernel?

        http://mono.org/abs/netbsd-3_50.gz is a stripped down current
        kernel...