Subject: W32/Gibe-F
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <bsd@hawkmountain.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/19/2003 22:23:00
OK... I am getting nailed with W32/Gibe-F virus/worm to this address.

I'm pretty sure I've only used this address with this list and with
a couple of members of the list.... so.... anyone else receiving these ???

My guess is someone on this list is infected with W32/Gibe-F .... so
it probably would benefit everyone if anyone running on Win32 made sure
their virus signatures were updated to scan for W32/Gibe-F and make sure
their box is clean....

And if you do find your infected, it would be a good idea to e-mail everyone
in your address book that you had W32/Gibe-F and that they should check
their computers and make sure they are protected.

I'm getting 10+ of these a day to this address (which I have hardly
ever used).

-- Curt