Subject: possible sun3 chips, trying to ID
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Moran <jmoran@ipass.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/09/2003 09:09:08
Hello port-sun3 folk.  I have here some chips that I'm trying to ID.  I
acquired them about five years ago when a friend and I picked up some sun3
equipment that was being thrown out.  I believe the kit included a Sun
3/150 server, a 3/50, and some odds and ends.  The hardware was still
functional.  Most of this went with my friend when we parted ways, but
somehow I ended up with two tubes full of chips, seventeen in all, each
about 2 inches long and 0.75 inches wide -- the low flat variety.  I think
I remember seeing matching sockets on some of the VME boards for the
3/150, so I've always thought of these chips as being memory chips.  But I
really don't know.

Each chip has a sticker label on it.  I've drawn up a list of the labels'
text below.  Using these clues (I don't have pictures available and
couldn't find any on the web), can anyone on the list say if these are
intended for sun3 systems?  If they are, and someone is willing to provide
a mailing address, I'll mail these off as a donation to NetBSD.  It's
either that or I'll send them off to an electronics recycler.  I have no
use for them.

Thanks a bunch,

-jrm

These appear to be grouped in pairs: