Subject: Re: Sun 3/80 questions
To: None <m_thompson@ids.net>
From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <bsd@hawkmountain.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/03/2003 21:58:38
Anyone have any clues as to where to find some more memory boards for
a Sun2/120.... I also heard there was a color graphics board.... anyone
ever seen one ?

Wouldn't mind getting some more RAM, and in general stocking some spare
boards for this oldie.... It is the only 2/120 I've ever seen... although
I gather there are still a few of them out there.

-- Curt