Subject: Re: new -current snapshot available
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/01/2002 09:51:10
it turns out that the build-system hook I was using to short-circuit
most of the build process left out a little too much, which is why
most of the kernels were missing.  I've fixed that and regenerated the
release tree so that all the kernels are there, and this is now uploaded
to the same directory as I mentioned before.

-Chuck