Subject: wanted: v3.0.2 or v3.0.3 bootROM for Sun 501-1401 3/80 motherboard
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Craig Dewick <cdewick@lios.apana.org.au>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/19/2002 18:29:19
Hiya,

I'm about to re-commission 3/80 motherboard to run NetBSD, but I've found
it's missing both a bootROM and an NVRAM. I've got plenty of spare
NVRAM's, but I still need a bootROM.

My earlier message had a problem which made my mail to news archiver
reject it, so I don't know if it made it out successfully to the list. If
it did, please ignore this message. If not, and you can supply a 3.0.2 or
3.0.3 bootROM to suit a Sun 501-1401 3/80 motherboards, please let me
know.

Regards,

Craig.

--