Subject: Re: Sun3/50 remote boot
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sun3
Date: 10/24/2001 02:14:31
> A Sun 3/50 with 8 or 12 megs could probably be used as a mail/dns
> server, but I wouldn't want to try to run a GUI at the same time.

Perhaps not even that.  Until recently, I was running my house mailhost
on a -3/60 (fully loaded, 24MB).  But then someone joe-jobbed me and it
couldn't handle the flood of bounces - it could handle routine traffic,
but didn't have much excess capacity.  If your mail load is much
heavier than mine it might not be able to take it.  (The -3/60 also
was, and still is, house DNS server.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign