Subject: Compiling the X server
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Logan Bowers <logan@datacurrent.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 10/23/2001 00:26:37
Hello,

Anyone ever compiled the Xserver for NetBSD?  I CVS'd the latest source
from the netbsd source tree, and a make World (on a sun 3/60, not cross
compiled) has moved through the xc/programs/Xserver directory (it took a
day to get this far).  I can't, however, find the Xserver binary.  All I
did to prepare for compilation was muck with a few settings in NetBSD.cf
and xfree86.cf and then did a make.  Anyone tried to compile X before?
Any advice?  Will the X server be linked later in the build process (it
takes at least several days, and I'm impatient)?  Thanks!

Logan Bowers