Subject: Where to upload working XSun etc for NetBSD 1.5?
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: None <derry.birse@powerconv.alstom.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/19/2001 16:13:06
I have compiled the Xservers tree for my sun3/60 running NetBSD 1.5. I have aslo
built the xserver.tgz and xcomp.tgz tarballs. The question is where should U
upload these so that they eventually get into the NetBSD-1.5/sun3/binary/sets
area?

Derry Birse

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.