Subject: FREE: Sun 3/60 stuff
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/16/2001 11:04:56
Hi folks...

I have a couple of Sun 3/60s and various keyboards, mice, optical
mousepads that are free for the taking.

I used the 3/60s actively at one point, but I don't know their operational
status now.  One of them is pretty well loaded with RAM.

One of them has a CG4 framebuffer in the P4 slot.

I have at least one B&W monitor, and possibly a second B&W monitor
for them.  I don't think I have a color monitor for the CG4.

I live in San Francisco, and would really prefer not to ship this stuff.
It's pretty big and heavy, so the cost of shipping (and the time to pack
it up) probably isn't worth it :-)

Anyway, if you want this stuff, let me know.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>