Subject: ComputerVision and SUN 3/110
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/26/2001 13:31:48
Hello Michael!

  MT> Computervision bought the manufacturing rights to
    > certain Sun3 boards. They should be identical to the
    > Sun boards except for the front panels and ejector
    > handles. With some minor modifications you should be
    > able to install them in a standard Sun chassis.

Thanks, that sounds encouraging since plenty of information
seems to be available about SUN's boards, and they're likely
to run NetBSD if they're that similar.

The same source has a 3/110 processor card (501-1209), which
probably has 4Mb RAM. I'm trawling through the sun3 hardware
reference site in an attempt to figure out which RAM and
SCSI cards might work with this.

Regards,
  - Andy.