Subject: ComputerVision SUN3 info...
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/26/2001 10:59:10
Hello!

Does anyone know if ComputerVision made their own boards, or
re-badged SUN parts to sell their CAD software on?  I have
been offered the following, and thought about running NetBSD
on it, but wasn't sure how hard it would be to find the
relevent information...

966-00703  SUN 3 style CPU    I'm not sure if SCSI is
966-00704  8Mb memory         provided on the processor card
966-00285  SCSI host adaptor  <- perhaps I won't need this.

More than one of each of these cards is available to me, but
I'll probably have to buy or find a (9U?) cardframe, PSU and
backplane.  Comments and observations are invited.

Regards,
  - Andy.