Subject: Re: update on sun2 port (and sc scsi driver)
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Fredette <fredette@MIT.EDU>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/16/2001 14:54:09
> *YES* please, forward me a copy of the driver.  I would like to look
> at it -- I have been wanting to write an "sc" driver for some time,
> but sadly, never got around to it (mostly because my 4/260 has been
> turned off for quite some time, and, well, the "si" SCSI already worked :-)

OK, the driver is at:

http://mit.edu/fredette/www/netbsd/sc-20010316.tar.gz.bin

The .bin extension is only there to force the MIT web server to serve
it as application/octet-stream.

Definitely read the README, as it has the bits that need to go in
a kernel configuration file and other files that config(8) reads
(I'm sorry they're not diffs).  Echoing the README, you probably
want to test this initially with parity turned off on all devices.

Thanks to all who test,

Matt

--
Matt Fredette