Subject: Re: update on sun2 port (and sc scsi driver)
To: Matthew Fredette <fredette@MIT.EDU>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/16/2001 07:34:18
On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 09:17:07AM -0500, Matthew Fredette wrote:

 > I modelled it after the si driver in that it's broken up into
 > sc_<bus>.c and sc.c under arch/sun3/dev, and an MI sunscpal.c under
 > dev/ic.  (And "modelled" is misleading - all of the 'sc' and
 > 'sunscpal' files are literally modified copies of the si and
 > ncr5380sbc files.  Much credit goes to those authors.)  I wrote an
 > sc_vme attachment but I have no idea if it works since I don't have
 > any VME hardware.

*YES* please, forward me a copy of the driver.  I would like to look
at it -- I have been wanting to write an "sc" driver for some time,
but sadly, never got around to it (mostly because my 4/260 has been
turned off for quite some time, and, well, the "si" SCSI already worked :-)

Your CVS account is set up, right?

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>