Subject: Re: -current fails on my sun3/60
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/19/2001 05:32:05
I just tried reducing my sun3 from 24MB to 8MB and I don't see this
problem either way.  my config is:

include "arch/sun3/conf/GENERIC"
options         DDB_HISTORY_SIZE=500    # enable history editing in DDB
options         DEBUG           # kernel debugging code
options         DIAGNOSTIC      # extra kernel sanity checking
options         KMEMSTATS       # kernel memory statistics (vmstat -m)
options UVMHIST
options UVM_PAGE_TRKOWN

it's probably ok to reduce PAGER_MAP_SIZE back to 4MB, but I'm curious
why you're having this problem and I'm not.

-Chuck