Subject: sun3 ELF diffs available
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/04/2001 07:35:07
hi folks,

I have some diffs to enable ELF on sun3.  I've tried them on a sun3/60
and sun3/80 using the m68k ELF snapshot that Steve Woodford made for mvme68k,
and everything seems to work fine.  the only thing I haven't tried is
the "tapeboot" bootloader.  if someone could try tapeboot, that would be great.

the diffs are at
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/chs/sun3elf/

pick the latest-dated diff, there's just one so far.
there's also one new file "loadfile_machdep.h", which goes in
arch/sun3/include.

please try these out and let me know if it works or not.

thanks,
-Chuck