Subject: 3/260 free to good home
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Alfred Arnold <alfred@ccac.rwth-aachen.de>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/27/2000 19:01:58
Hi,

I'm clearing up a bit.  As a 'little' leftover, there is now a 3/260 I
have no use for any more.  The case is from a 3/160 that was later
upgraded to a 3/260.  Further cards in tha machine are:

- SCSI controller
- 4x8M RAM card
- cg2 frame buffer

A 16 inch Sun colour monitor that was attached to the cg2 also has to go
out.

The machine has flawlessly run NetBSD 1.4 until yesterday, when a disk
crash gave me the final kick to replace it with something faster.  If one
wants, I also have about a dozen spare VME cards that I can throw in.

The machine is physically located in Aachen, Germany, about 100km to the
west of Cologne.  Due to its size and weight, I cannot ship it by mail, so
you have to pick it up yourself...

If I don't get any replies within the next two weeks, the machine will
have to go the way of all electronics junk :-/

Best regards

Alfred Arnold

Alfred Arnold                   E-Mail: alfred@ccac.rwth-aachen.de
Computer Club at the            http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/alf
Technical University            Phone: +49-241-406526
of Aachen                       Fax:   +49-241-406527
topics: Turbo-Pascal, UNIX/NetBSD, Switch-Mode Power Supplies

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
they start making vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge