Subject: Re: ...oh woe, or suffering...and beyond..
To: None <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Db <Db@hypermax.net.au>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/18/2000 04:20:11
[..snip..]

>I think it's a problem on the linux side: its mountd/nfsd claims to
>support NFS v3 (so the client mount it as NFS v3) but after barfs on v3
>requests.
>
>mounting with '-o -2' should solve the problem.

  Ahh..interesting...but in effect, the miniroot doesn't know that this is
the case and change that as part of it's toil (how could it ;). Just as
soon as the 3/50 completes the current task it's involved in (compiling
mc...should be done sometime later today), I'll grab one of my spare
smallish scsi drives and do another install with this in mind, and see if
I can verify this notion...

      Cheers!