Subject: Building the world
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/16/2000 04:05:13
Has anyone done full sun3 builds of the world at all recently?  Full as
in "make build" in /usr/src?

I'm trying to do this with my 1999-08-13 source tree and
sys/arch/sun3/stand/netboot is failing to link, apparently because
libsa needs libkern but the Makefile doesn't know that.

However, -current looks superficially similar.  Has this actually been
fixed, and it's worth trying to freshen my source tree, or has it just
been >= five months since anyone did a "make build" on a sun3?

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca