Subject: Re: Anyone have a later snapshot than 19990518?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 12/03/1999 00:55:41
>On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 01:35:27PM -0500, NetBSD Bob wrote:
>> Out of curiosity, anyone have anything later for sun3 than the May 18
>> snapshot?  If so, can a new snapshot be put up in the arch tree?
>
>My 3/60 is running a 'make build' rigth now. When it's done (in about 5 days :)
>I can build a snapshot. I suspect this will take some more days ...

My 3/60 finished a base snapshot (no X, only GENERIC) from 19991110 sources
earlier this week, but I haven't done any sanity checks on it. I'll try to
bring it in tomorrow to upload if anyone wants to email me an FTP spot.

The same machine is currently grinding up to 19991129, which is where most
of my other machines are at, and are working on 2nd and 3rd stage builds
(so I can see if the toolchain and such are stable).

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com