Subject: Re: Anyone have a later snapshot than 19990518?
To: BrandonButterworth <brandon@rd.bbc.co.uk>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 12/02/1999 10:31:34
> > Gee, where does one find a 3/470 class machine, these days.....?
>
> They were rare and getting rarer I suspect, I had two but couldn't
> justify keeping them as though worthless Sun gave us about $8K off a
> new server just by trading them in. No contest, I suspect they're
> landfill now :(

For the sake of discussion.  What is the top end machine of the sun3/3x
class machines on which NetBSD will run?

Also, what would be the top equivalent of the sun4 class vme machines?

Sometimes such things do pop up in surplus around here......

Just for reference, in case one rolls by my door or over my foot or
falls into my lunchpail or somesuch as that.....(:+\\.....

Bob