Subject: Re: "md0 (0x0d00) not configured" netbooting netbsd-rd
To: Mirian Crzig Lennox <mirian@xensei.com>
From: Scott D Johnston <johnston@mit.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/31/1999 18:53:07
Hi!

This is a known issue with NetBSD/sun3x 1.3.2.  The workaround that I
ended up using on my Sun 3/80 is pretty simple:  Just fetch the ramdisk
kernel from the older NetBSD 1.3 distribution -- it will boot properly and
allow you to install the miniroot for the NetBSD 1.3.2 distribution.

Good luck!
Scott